Sensational distractions supposedly about deception create division and confusion in a time already full of such things.

In the September 11 prophecy update, J. D. Farag (someone I have watched for several years, appreciate, and never miss an update) talked about how there were no planes and the whole thing was a conspiracy.

I almost wept, when I realized where he was going.

Why are you doing this? I wondered, almost shutting it off but watching through to the end because I like J.D. I noticed there wasn't much scripture that was used in that update, unlike his normal heavy use of scripture, and what was used was kind of an odd wraparound.

But he said God told him to talk about this, I thought as my disbelief grew, reminding myself that I don't follow Apollo or Paul and that other teachers (such as Amir Tsarfati---which we'll get to in a minute---or Andy Wood, have said things I disagree with but can still appreciate their teaching).

I have no doubt there may be more to 9/11 than we were told, and that the collapse of building 7 is odd as well as what the demolition and architect experts say about the collapse of the towers. But I also know that the best lies are small and subtle, wrapped up in mostly truth. 

J.D. was outright saying there were no planes that day, which later led to people in his forum comments providing elaborate explanations for where all those people on those planes had gone, and have been, all this time. Really? Todd Beamer is a CIA asset? Hiding somewhere for 20+ years? 

The J.D. Farag online forum is where I saw the hint of real fallout of that update, but I knew that there were many, many other people who watch J.D. who don't participate in the forum. The proof of that came from this post by Amir Tsarfati in his Telegram account:


Amir was in NYC on 9/11. He saw it. He'd talked in detail about it a year ago

When I shared that screenshot in the forum, the first comment I got was someone asking what Amir's response to the injection was. In other words, someone gunning up to use Amir's stance on one thing to negate what he would have to say on this thing.

I replied that he indicated he'd had the shot, people should just get it, he got pushback, he went silent. But that question is a concern to me, because it's a hint of "I follow Apollo." That is, defending a teacher by pointing out considered mistakes of another.

If we're talking about deception and discernment, let's be honest: if J.D. hadn't been the one to claim there were no airplanes and try to wrap it in Bible verses loosely saying it's proof of deception abounding which we already are fully aware of, would it be defended as it was? Are we following a loved teacher instead of questioning and being careful about the teaching?

I think Amir got it wrong about the injection. I think he got it right this time. And I think he was deluged by people who were confused, because he made a video a few days later.

So what if J.D. was completely right (which I don't think he was)? What did that serve, but to create confusion and division? How did this point people to Jesus? Could you hear the ABCs of salvation after all of that?

Others in the forum echoed some of my uneasiness with the update, wondering if it might be time to take a break from J.D. Perhaps that was why God had him give the message, at least for me, so that I would step back and be more cautious? I don't know. It is unsettling still.

Some folks in the forum quoted scriptures about awakening to the light, of being the salt of the earth, of people choosing to turn their ears away from the truth, if someone pushed back on both the update as well as questioning why it was given.

THOSE VERSES ARE IN REGARD TO SPIRITUAL THINGS. Not conspiracy theories that may or may not have true facts in them from 20 years ago.

You step out of the darkness into the light of Jesus Christ, becoming a child of the light of Christ, and wake up to The Way, The Truth, and The Life, turning your ears to his Good News of salvation, going into the world to preach the whole counsel of God, preaching the Gospel.

THOSE PASSAGES ARE NOT ABOUT CONSPIRACY THEORIES.

My salvation doesn't hang on how many shooters took down JFK or what really happened on 9/11. And as much as the past two years were eye-opening for many as to the level of deception enveloping the world and the speed at which the beast system is being assembled as well as the people being programmed, whether or not you took a medical procedure, no matter if I think it was ill-advised, will not determine if you are saved or not.

There was so much value in showing how the programming was happening when it was happening.

There was so much value in alerting believers how very, very short the time we have left is.

There was so much value in so much of it...but now we're digging up every rabbit hole to prove that deception by those in power is pretty awful. And now, we're almost cancelling that value because we're making people paranoid, fearful, argumentative, and fighting about moon landings and 9/11 and everything else that has nothing to do with the Word of God.

I think those who get that there's mass deception going into high gear from a looming one world order to UFOs, get it by now.

And we continue to give power to the elite and the government by almost applauding them for their evil machinations because it is so awful.

Stop chasing information for the sake of knowing. Bible prophecy must come first and foremost from the Bible, not the newspaper or the history books or bitchute or 4chan.

For those weary of this kind of thing the past two years, I recommend this in-depth teaching through the book of Revelation. Let's get back in the Word. Our Heavenly Father knows what happened on 9/11; we can entrust it to him and instead of looking back, look up.

Popular posts from this blog

Giving the elite and government too much credit.

The watchmen should be giving clear instruction.

Words and phrases to watch out for.